Are you a French bilingual individual with excellent sales experience? Are you looking for the next step in your sales career? Do you like the security of a base salary but thrive on the potential for bonuses and commission? If so, we have your next career move here:
We are hiring for a French bilingual Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team in Richmond. What will your role look like?
*** If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately via email or by applying directly to this posting. We will be interviewing this and next week ***
– Making outbound telephone calls to current customers and prospects with the purpose of selling our new software
– Understanding customer needs and recommending the most suitable product
– Offering a warm, friendly and professional telephone manner in both French & English
– Preparing quotes for prospects and customers alike
– Explaining the software products over the phone and via email
– Updating customer records
What do we offer:
– Excellent earning potential with on target earnings (OTE) of $75,000
– Competitive base salary for stability and security
– Work for an industry leading, multi-national company
– Lots of career opportunity and room to grow
– Work in a friendly team and atmosphere
– Onsite parking and transit accessible
– *** MUST BE fluently French and English bilingual***
– Must have experience working in a fast-paced sales environment (minimum 2 years experience)
– Must be able to work in a challenging environment
– Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required; Bachelors degree
in Accounting, Business or Marketing preferred
– Experienced working with Microsoft Office particularly Excel
– Excellent communication skills in French & English
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately via email or by applying directly to this posting. We will be interviewing this and next week.
Tel: 778 331 2412
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source