Are you a French bilingual customer service representative looking to start a long career with many opportunities for growth in Downtown Vancouver? Are you eager to learn new skills, enjoy fast-paced environments and are driven to excel and succeed? If so, great! We want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for French bilingual customer service representatives to start with us in November at our Downtown Vancouver office.
-have experience in call center, hospitality, retail, customer service AND are French bilingual – we want to hear from you!
As a customer service representative you will service existing accounts whilst developing and maintaining excellent customer relations and rapport via phone and email.
Your main duties will be:
– Provide excellent customer service
– Handle all inbound inquiries via phone and email.
– Input customer information both efficiently and accurately
– Take initiative to suggest solutions and additional products & services
– Constantly keep up to date on new products, procedures and policies
– Deliver 100% customer satisfaction
– Communicate effectively with other departments and teams
Our hours of operations are M-F between 7:30am to 4:00pm. Please note training hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm
– Based in Downtown Vancouver
– Excellent opportunity for growth
– Great compensation package (benefits from day 1!)
– Work with an industry leader
– Working in an exciting industry
– Permanent full time role
– Excellent training program
– Progressive & rewarding environment
– Brand new modern office environment
– Great working hours
– Fluently bilingual in French & English is a must have
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English & French)
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– You are driven and ambitious
– Excellent customer service skills
– Knowledge around finance and mortgages is an asset
– Great attention to detail
– Strong computer skills with the ability to adapt to new technologies
– Work well as part of a team and independently
– Problem solver
The screening and interview process begins for this role right away. If all of the above sounds like the perfect fit for you then please send your resume to email@example.com You can also apply directly to this ad.
We appreciate all applications sent through however please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source