We are looking for a qualified forklift/crane operator for a busy Distribution Center in Burnaby.
If you describe yourself as motivated, in good physical shape, and are able to work within a team setting as well as alone, we are looking for someone just like you.
What you need to know about the Forklift Operator/Material Handler role:
– Load/unload trucks, trailers, containers – by forklift, sometimes by hand – stacking on skids
– Pick, pack, sort, put away stock using a forklift, picker, or clamp truck, ensuring that there are minimal errors
– Keep shipping/receiving areas clean & organized
– Assist with Inventory counts as required
– Work safely and abide by OH&S standards/requirements
– Must be available to work the occasional weekend and overtime when required
– $20/hr to start
– Full medical & dental plan after probation
– 2 weeks of vacation to start after probation
– Career development
– Able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a continuous basis 8 hours/day
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy including mathematical aptitude
– Able to pick and put away product as much as 18 feet high
– Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
– Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced environment and work with tight deadlines
– Results driven team player who will foster a positive team work environment
– Able to work independently as well as part of a team
– Able to learn in-house software application and successfully process orders and shipping manifests
Third easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to email@example.com
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. Call Jocelyn @ 778.773-4203
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source