We are looking for people with warehouse experience who are looking to find full-time work.
You will be required to work Monday – Friday with shifts starting as early as 6:30 am and ending as late as 3:00 pm.
This job will make a great fit for you if you like working with your hands, have a working knowledge of pallet building and Repairs duties and don’t mind handling weights ranging from 35 – 50 lbs. Their warehouse has easy access to public transit.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
– Forklift Operation
– Repairing wooden products utilizing a hammer and a nail gun
– Stacking pallets
– General warehouse tasks as required
– Operating Nail Guns, Band Saws and Table Saws.
– Work safely at all times, adhering to all Health & Safety policies
You will make a great fit if you have a working knowledge of warehouse procedures and equipment and can work unsupervised and still deliver.
If you consider yourself a team player, adaptable, energetic and maintain a positive attitude, you will fit right in.
Apply within by submitting a resume or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the role, please call 604-636-3079 and ask for Hassan or Kirk.
Hassan or Kirk
The start may be from 7:00 am depending
– Monday-Friday: 08:00AM -4:30 PM
– Starting wages of $18/HR
– Transit accessible (Bus# 640 from Scott Road Station)
– A dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth
– Weekly pay cheques
– Opportunity for overtime
– Opportunity for career growth and stability
– Team working environment
– Safe Environment
– Minimum 1-year experience on a forklift
– Must have valid forklift license or willing to get recertification
– Must have working experience on a sit-down counterbalanced forklift
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source