Overall Responsibility: Check in members as they arrive for their scheduled workout block, inform members of updated Fitness Centre policies and procedures, cleaning of equipment and high touch points and to be available to assist members with fitness related questions.
* Work alongside the JCCGV marketing department to develop marketing strategies for across all JCCGVFitness social platforms, including, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
* Create and manage a monthly social media calendar in collaboration with the JCCGV marketing department, Fitness Director and Assistant Fitness Director
* Create, compelling social media content (text, images, and video) that aligns with channel-specific goals and best practices, working closely with the JCCGV marketing department and the fitness team,
Use creative and tactical trends to drive social growth and engagement
* Design and create promotional print material under the supervision of the Fitness Director and Assistant Fitness Director
* Monitor the Fitness Centre while on shift and be available for member questions or concerns; informing immediate supervisor when necessary.
* Check members in as they arrive for their pre-registered workout block, educating them on any updated policies or procedures
* Maintaining cleanliness of Fitness Centre and assisting maintenance with cleaning rotations.
* Help Assistant Fitness Director and Fitness Director as needed.
Experience & Abilities:
* Passion for social media and marketing,
* Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
* Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
* Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Experience in a customer service related industry
* Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
* Passion for personal health and wellness and has had personal or professional experience navigating a gym.
* Current First Aid and CPR,
* Criminal record check (covered by JCC at time of hire),
* 1yr minimum social media strategy experience.
Monday 1:30pm – 8:30pm
Wednesday 6:15am – 1:30pm
Friday 6:15 – 11:45am
Sunday (every other week) 9am – 1pm
Expected start date: 2021-04-28
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
Strict Covid-19 building guidelines, policies and procedures.
View Original Source Source