Visit our website to apply NOW: www.faberconnect.com/worker
Faber is looking for individuals that are able to provide finish carpentry services. The individuals will be required to have their own tools, transportation to site, and MOL mandated training certificates (Worker Safety Awareness, WHMIS and Working at Heights).
The following is a list of the required finish carpentry tasks:
– Installing MDF baseboards and casing
– Installing pre-hung wood doors
– Installing wooden window sills
– Hanging wooden and steel doors in steel frames
– Installing various door hardware, including panic bars, door closers, etc.
– Installing wooden wainscoting and applied moldings
– Installing crown moldings
– Installing various wood paneling
Salary: Up to $36/hr paid on a weekly basis.
View Original Source Source