Are you an experienced Finance Systems Consultant in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile client is seeking to hire a Finance Systems Consultant to join their talented team on a 6 month contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Finance Systems Consultant opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Finance Systems Consultant with our client, you’ll receive:
– Highly competitive market hourly rates
– A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension
– Remote interview process
What will you do?
– You have the unique opportunity to design, test, and launch the latest technology in Retail and OMNI guest experiences, creating and validating solutions for accurately capturing financial and tax transactions, payment methods, movement of inventory end-to-end, and return logistics.
– Collaborate with Retail Technology teams on projects and initiatives.
– Liaise between Finance and Technology project leaders with gathering requirements, designing new systems, evaluating options, and perform testing in systems, including extracting and analyzing data sets.
– Problem-solve with technology and operations partners to ensure timely and smooth launches. You are analytical, focused on quality, solutions-oriented, and think critically.
– You are an early adopter, superuser, or systems expert.
– Lead team initiatives such as continuous improvements and automation.
– 3+ years experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment
– Fast learner, organized, high attention to detail, committed to quality
– Strong communication skills and team player – able to lead meetings, and have clear written communication. History of owning multiple cross-functional projects, process improvement, automation initiatives.
– Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, and collaboration tools (Atlassian – JIRA, Confluence) and Smartsheets.
– In the progress of working towards, or is a designated accountant – CPA (CGA, CA, CMA) or equivalent. – Experience with systems integration development with inventory (supply chain and RFID) and POS systems in an IT Consulting, Business Analyst, or QA role an asset. (Oracle xStore, Oracle Retail RMS)
– Working knowledge of SQL and query logic.
– Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
– Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
– Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
– Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
– Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
– Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t
If you are a Finance Systems Consultant and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
View Original Source Source