If you are looking for a well-paid position with benefits in a good home in the Vancouver area, this might be the position for you.
You are an experienced Executive Housekeeper or former Chief Stew aboard a private yacht who can work in a primary residence located in Vancouver and occasionally in a vacation residence in Whistler, British Columbia.
You are a professional who takes pride in what they do and always strives towards learning more. You are a person who is able to work collaboratively with other household members. You know how to troubleshoot and find answers to questions by calling the appropriate person at the appropriate time. You have experience with luxury residences and respect for the privacy of your employers.
The position offers an excellent salary and VIP benefits. Ideally, it is a live-in position with very comfortable accommodations. It is also full-time and permanent. The work environment offers independence and no micro-management. We seek an individual who can perform independently at a high level.
The position is Monday to Friday. Flexibility is required including occasional weekend and evening work.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is only open to individuals who hold status to legally work in Canada.
• General housekeeping and laundry
• Seasonal deep cleaning projects
• Wardrobe management including dry-cleaning management
• Packing and unpacking of luggage
• Caring for fine surfaces and furnishings
• Inventory management and provisioning
• Occasional errands that require driving ability (car provided)
• Preparing the guest room for visitors
• Calling, facilitating and supervising approved trades as required
• Notify, as needed, the Property Manager or Family Office if something requires attention
• Travel to the secondary residence in Whistler as needed. Comfortable accommodation provided.
• Assist with two small family dogs (wash, bathe and feed)
• This is a job description that is dynamic and will change from time to time
SKILLS & APTITUDES:
• A positive, accommodating and happy personality
• Experience working in a luxury residence or the equivalent
• Advanced housekeeping, laundry and ironing skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to work in a self-directed manner requiring task checklists
• Must hold a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
• Be pet-friendly
• Good communication skills — written and verbal
• Must hold current status to legally work in Canada. Sponsorship is not being considered.
APPLY WITH RESUME
View Original Source Source