Are you an experienced Enterprise Mobility Engineer in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile client is seeking to hire a Enterprise Mobility Engineer to join their talented team on a 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Enterprise Mobility Engineer opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Enterprise Mobility Engineer with our client, you’ll receive:
– Highly competitive market hourly rates
– A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension
– Remote interview process
What will you do?
– Technical delivery and ownership
– Design and implement solutions for our business groups.
– Able to work on AWS/Azure cloud technologies, VDI, and Device management.
– Work with partner vendor engineers and product group specialists to collaborate on product features and designs
– Partner with other architects and leaders to discuss architecture design principles and promote design patterns
– Enrollment, Influence, and adoption
– Stay current with relevant enterprise-level products and platforms.
– 8+ years of relevant enterprise mobility management experience; with at least 5+ years directly leading projects/products using Agile methodologies
– Experience working through various Cloud Infrastructure system architectures (preference for those with specifically AWS/Azure, Infrastructure as Code/CI/CD, Networking, operating systems) to influence solution to solve customer problems.
– Experience in managing programs in highly dynamic, global organizations; with a preference for those with experience in retail or similar industry with blended and distributed workforce (i.e. mix of salary, hourly, contingent workers)
– Strong background in providing myapps portal with SSO & SAML technologies.
– Strong experience with configuration management, essential IT services like AD, DNS, DHCP and cloud equivalent services.
– Strong experience in Device & mobile management, VDI platforms, etc
– Experience with translating business activities into operational processes
– Proven experience managing all aspects of the software delivery lifecycle
– Strong with monitoring tools for RCA and analytics/reporting.
– Zero touch and auto deployments for Endpoints.
– Takes ownership and follows through on tasks; drives decisions; results-oriented
– Flexible and able to handle multiple priorities
– Creative, innovative thinking, intellectual curiosity
– Problem-solving and sound judgment
– Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills with all audiences
– Strong interpersonal skills with proven leadership
– Strategic thinker
– Technology Evangelist
– Acts with speed, simplicity, and decisiveness
– Proven work ethic with the utmost integrity
– Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal–oriented)
– Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
– Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
– Outgoing, energetic, upbeat, and fun!
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
– Desire to excel and succeed
If you are a Enterprise Mobility Engineer and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please contact Apurva Shaw with your resume at:
View Original Source Source