Electrical Apprentices – Year 1, 2 and 3 for Kitimat Industrial Project – Fly In Fly Out Camp
Integral Energy is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a cross-cultural workplace where we provide electrical and instrumentation apprenticeship programs for indigenous people, visible minorities and women in trade. Integral’s award-winning safety program and track record of success with emphasis on service, safety, and quality has earned us a reputation of being “Best in Class”.
We are currently hiring Electrical Apprentices (Year 1, 2, and 3) to fill various positions on a 14/7 shift for a large industrial project located near Kitimat, BC.
• CSTS Version 2020 (or CSTS 09 at a minimum)
• Fall Protection Training (Prominent end user training required to meet industrial safety standards)
• BC Driver’s License or Government issued photo ID
• ICBC Driver’s Abstract
• Mandatory Drug & Alcohol Testing
• Proof of registration in the Electrician Apprenticeship Program through Industry Training Authority BC
• CSO – Common Safety Orientation (previously BSO Basic Safety Orientation accepted)
• H2S Alive
• First Aid and CPR
• AWP/EWP (Aerial and/or Elevated work platform)
• WHMIS 2015
• Ability to work in a Team environment
• Ability to work in safe manner
• Ability to make good working relationships with management teams
• Ability to mentor, lead and direct apprentices (Supervisory positions)
• Ability to meet or exceed construction schedules
*Compensation & Benefits Overview*
If you want to work for a great company where your skills and initiative counts, then Integral has a place for you. We believe in a culture of collaboration, integrity, and leadership – key ingredients to our continued growth. Integral Energy Services Ltd. is a privately owned Canadian company providing a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services to the Oil and Gas sectors.
We provide competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, RRSP/Pension plans, training opportunities and much more. Travel, transportation, and camp arrangements provided for qualified candidates from BC and Alberta.
*Apply by email: email@example.com * We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. *
Like Us on Facebook. Follow Us on Twitter and LinkedIn. (Social Media links on top right corner of our Home Page at http://www.integralenergy.ca)
View Original Source Source