Future Bike Inc. is a newly established electric bicycle company based on Vancouver and facing the North American market. Its business scope is mainly wholesale, retail and E-commerce. We have the latest and most advanced products and technologies in the industry. E-commerce. Please join us, grow with us, and start a business together.
we are now looking for experienced full-time general manager to join our team.
GM DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
At least five years of company management experience.
Quick reaction, strong expression ability, strong communication skills and interpersonal skills and affinity.
Honest and trustworthy, innovative, able to work under pressure.
• Strictly implement the company’s financial system, approve the company’s expenses according to authorization, formulate the company’s capital plan, capital operation and management, and approve expenses and contracts according to authorization;
• Sign daily administrative and business documents to ensure the legitimacy of the company’s operations. Responsible for the development, management and improvement of the company’s human resources;
• Responsible for the adjustment of the company’s organizational structure. Responsible for team building and improve the overall quality and professional level of the company and its members;
• According to market changes, we will constantly adjust the company’s operating direction to enable the company to develop continuously and healthily;
• Develops business relationships with Canada and North American Partners;
• Delegates duties among staff members and directs and supervises the activities of staff
Paid annual leave, communication allowance, holiday benefits, insurance, free training, travel, etc.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Language: English, Mandarin
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): Immediate Position Available
Serious applicants only. If interested, please send in a detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject title. While we greatly appreciate all the replies and applications we receive, regretfully only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
View Original Source Source