Position: Director of Finance and Accounting (NOC 0111)
Salary: $40.50 per hour ($84,240 per annum)
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent and Indeterminate
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Work Location: #305-1549 Marine Drive, West Vancouver BC, Canada V7V 1H9
Sager Education Inc. was incorporated under the Business Corporations Act in January 2010. Sager is an educational institution focusing on science and engineering education training/ examinations/ contests/ university planning and providing an elite teaching model. Centering on language training and STEM education philosophy of North America, Sager Education provides
individualized teaching content for children of different ages. The college teachers are rich in North American teaching experience.
Our company is now seeking for an experienced and professional Director of Finance and Accounting to join our management team. The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining financial and accounting in order to support the business operations.
• Work with senior management on the strategic vision of the organization and on issues as they arise including providing strategic recommendations based on financial analysis and projections, and revenue/expense analysis.
• Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the finance and operations teams.
• Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
• Improve administrative and operational accounting services such as petty cash management, grants payment processing, payroll, accounts payable, and purchasing.
• Collaborate with the executive management team to develop financial plans for business expansion
• Oversee all financial transactions, including finance, accounting and reporting.
• Manage students and third-party agents’ agreements and contracts
• Produce financial reports and present, if necessary, financial information to management and prepare and communicate monthly and financial statements
• Perform all operational accounting functions and ensure the safeguarding of company assets.
• Decide and allocate the budget for each department in consultation with the President/Headmaster
• Provide ongoing support and analysis to improve accounting systems, processes, and reporting
• Prepare 90-day cash-flow projections, monitoring budgets and recommending any corrective actions to achieve targets.
• Monitoring risk management policies and procedures to ensure that campuses and organization risks are minimized.
• Lead and coordinate an integrated financial planning process which includes inputs from all relevant departments.
• Other financial and accounting duties as required by the Headmaster/President including performing all operational accounting functions and ensure the safeguarding of company assets.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Financial Management or Accounting
• At least 5 years of financial management experience
• Mature and proactive leader with demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, controls, analysis and reporting with values of integrity and transparency
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
• Hands-on and proactive management style
• Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
• Keen ability to think and act strategically; planning for the long-term while balancing the short and long-range needs of the organization.
• Ability to partner effectively with all levels of the organization.
If you feel that you have the right level of experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply today by sent your resume to email@example.com.
View Original Source Source