Are you a seasoned leader of Customer Success department, with strong experience in SaaS domain and experience with managing and scaling a customer success team of 10+?
Our BC client is seeking to hire Director of Customer Success that can bring in value of develop and implement the vision for the long-term strategy of the Customer Success department, on a permanent full-time basis. Apply to this amazing Director of Customer Success opportunity with fast-growing company today!
What will you do?
As an experienced Director of Customer Success you will:
•Develop and implement the vision for the long-term strategy of the Customer Success department
• Organize the Customer Success department’s goals, priorities, and initiatives
• Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
• Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referability
• Collaborate strategically with other stakeholders in the business to deliver value to our Enterprise partners
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Management/or GeneralComputer Science, Engineering or similar diploma with relevant industry experience.
Required/desired competences ordered by priority:
1. Minimum of 5 years of Customer Service experience
2. 3+ years of management experience in SaaS domain
3. First class experience with managing and scaling a customer success team of 10+
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate with developers, product owners and other team members.
5. Experience using a CMS (Drupal/Wordpress etc)
The advantage will be one of following knowledges:
– HTML & CSS experience
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Director of Customer Success role with our client, you must have:
•3+ years’ direct experience in managing Customer Success in SaaS based company;
•Excellent communication, interpersonal, technical and organizational skills.
• Please advise in your application whether you are eligible to work in Canada
If you’re a proactive leader of Customer Success team with a passion for taking initiative and who is good with change, quick to adapt, and eager to grow with us, then this Director of Customer Success role could be the perfect opportunity for you!
All interviews and on-boarding an be done remotely.
Please contact Paul Klimau with your resume at:
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source