Are you an experienced Digital Workplace Solution Architect in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Digital Workplace Solution Architect to join their talented team on an 8 monthly contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Digital Workplace Solution Architect opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Digital Workplace Solution Architect with our client, you’ll receive:
– Highly competitive market hourly rates
– 8-month contract with a strong probability of extension
– Remote interview process
What will you do?
– Drive the high-level design strategy and technical design for IT tools that enable communication, collaboration, and connection across the enterprise to maximize business benefits and employee experience
– Own, Manage and maintain the architecture roadmap of complex/large Projects, Products, Environments, or Platforms
– Ensure that relevant architecture considerations are addressed in the design phases including information architecture, user experience, solution architect, integration, IT infrastructure, security, performance and scalability
– Create technical specifications and design documents
– Ensure that solutions built are scalable, extensible, and align with enterprise architecture roadmaps and principles
– Collaborate and engage with stakeholders and leaders to evaluate new digital workplace tools or enhancements
– Ensure that architecture in the life cycle management of digital products and services, and ensure changes are implemented in compliance with architecture standards and guideline
– Ensure that the requirements on the underlying technology layers for the Digital Workplace are clear, well documented, and understood by IT suppliers, IT Operations and shared services, and the Solution Owner
– Participate and sometimes lead in requirements and functional requirements review meetings
– Provide development oversight for project teams for architecture compliance, interface design, and review
– Estimate costs and supporting business cases, giving due consideration to infrastructure, licensing and development, and support
– Represent architecture in meetings with Digital Workplace suppliers and analyze emerging technologies in terms of benefits, risks, and impact on the Digital Workplace.
How do you qualify?
– Minimum 5+ years technical experience as an architect
– Strong understanding of enterprise digital workplaces best practice and standards
– Ability to assist DW Team in analyzing and understanding the potential impact of competing technologies, assessing their strategic significance, defining their strategic role and scope, roadmap, relationship to existing standards, and periodically reviewing our entire IT estate in the context of those standards.
– In-depth understanding of digital identities and enterprise security tools (Intune, Azure Identity, SailPoint)
– Knowledgeable about systems integration, collaboration platforms, productivity tools, mobile tools and cloud services
– Strong expertise in the Microsoft Stack, including Windows 10, EMS Suite, Azure AD, O365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Microsoft Flow, Power Apps, etc.
– Experience with knowledge management, records retention, and enterprise content management
– Proven ability to work cross-functionally, set priorities, investigate technical problems, and figure out new things, with little or no direct daily supervision
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
– Able to understand business and user requirements (understand the why) to complete technical solutions
– Degree in computer science or engineering
– Qualification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF) is preferred
If you are a Digital Workplace Solution Architect and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
View Original Source Source