This position is part of the Digital Skills for Youth Program. Applicant must meet their eligibility requirements.
At Clascity, we’re on a mission to help foster learning and self-improvement through skill sharing. If you are a Marketing Strategist looking to shape the tone and voice for a young startup, we’d love to hear from you! Marketing is currently the biggest focus of our business. As we’re trying to scale, we need to enhance our public awareness through various social media channels.
– Salary: $17 per hour (20~40 hours per week)
– Technical training allowance: Up to $4000
– Establish a brand voice for the company
– Explore different strategies for social media marketing
– Administer all company social media accounts
– Regularly manage, create and publish original, high-quality content (memes/quotes/announcement/etc)
– Design marketing materials (post graphic/banner/flyer/etc) (Graphic design training will be provided)
– Website content audit based on SEO report (SEO training will be provided)
– Create content (blogs/guess posts) for particular keywords based on SEO report
– Be active on forums (Reddit/Quora) to raise brand awareness
– Research and reach out to teachers / coaches / tutors / studios in Vancouver and Toronto area
– Onboard teachers by tranferring classes to our platform
– Research journalists and publications for press release
– Research Youtubers and Bloggers for collaboration
– No prior marketing experience required
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Hands-on experience with Facebook, instagram and Twitter
– Good sense of web design and digital publishing
– Be nice and have a good sense of humor
Please tell us about yourself if you’re interested!
View Original Source Source