Are you an experienced DevOps engineer that is passionate about building robust and scalable cloud infrastructure?
Our Vancouver-based client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help with achieving long term scalability and robustness combined with rapid deploy cycles.
If the idea of an AWS-environment combined with Java-based applications and automation excite you, then apply to this amazing position today!!
What is in it for YOU?
• Competitive market salary
• A collaborative and friendly workplace online and in our Vancouver office.
• Flex time.
• Extended health and dental benefits (including mental health support) .
• Stock options.
• Lunch n Learns.
• Leadership workshops.
• Frequent socials.
What will YOU do?
• Develop and maintain platform infrastructure.
• Assist with maintaining security implementations of production servers.
• Improve and maintain internal IT infrastructure and tools.
• Contribute to the ongoing evolution, innovation, and prioritization of DevOps capabilities, roadmaps, and applications.
• Code reviews for other team members.
• Assist other team members in designing and implementing DevOps projects.
• Member of the on-call rotation.
• At least 3 years of hands-on relevant experience.
• Strong Linux skills.
• Responsible for managing a production system.
• Experience with cloud based services (preferably in AWS).
• Experience building in a Infrastructure as Code paradigm, including a strong understanding of at least one automation tool (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Terraform).
• Robust understanding of code management using Git.
• Java application experience.
• Working knowledge of Python.
• Experience building CI and/or CD systems.
• Experience with Kubernetes would be an asset.
• Leadership and/or project management experience.
• Diploma in Computer Science, or a related discipline.
If you are an experienced Infrastructure driven DevOps Engineer and an excellent problem solver, then this DevOps Engineer role with our client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Tina with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
View Original Source Source