City of Colwood
Development Services Planner
POSTING ID #:
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES PLANNER
FULL TIME REGULAR, UNION POSITION
Pay Grade #18 $48.52/hr (2020 rate)
HOURS OF WORK:
35 hours per week, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 5pm
A comprehensive benefits plan as per the terms of the Collective Agreement.
The City of Colwood has an opportunity for a FULL TIME REGULAR DEVELOPMENT SERVICES PLANNER. This is a UNION position with CUPE, local 374.
This is a full-time union position under the direction of the Director of Engineering & Development Services. The position involves professional-level duties, independence and judgement, and requires advanced planning experience of high complexity and variety.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Possession of a professional planning degree or an equivalency of skills, qualifications and abilities.
- Certified member (RPP) with the Planning Institute of BC and the Canadian Institute of Planners.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of planning and land use experience (preferably in a BC municipal setting) and/or a combination of education and experience including Urban design (specifically – 5+ years preferred) within the private sector
- Training and/or experience in the use of recognized office computer software, and land development software.
- Valid BC Drivers License, Class 5.
A complete job description is available at www.colwood.ca/careers
Using the subject line POSTING ID# COC20201016_DSP, please submit your resume and cover letter, in confidence, to Brent Molnar, Director of Engineering & Development Services at email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until 4:30pm on Friday, November 6th, 2020.
View Original Source Source