A growing Seafood processing plant in the Delta area is looking for production workers to join their team during the busy season.
1 Bus from Scott Road Station!
What you need to know:
Shift Timings: 7:30 AM – 03:30 pm
Location: Delta, BC
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
– Sorting and organizing products along with conveyor belts
– Cleaning and packing seafood
– Further processing and packing of seafood products
– General production line duties
– Weekly pay direct deposits
– Transit Accessible
– Opportunities for overtime
– 4% vacation pay added to each pay
– Opportunity for advancement based on performance
– Extended benefit options available for temporary employees through Sunlife
– Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
– Must be comfortable handling SEAFOOD products
Morning shift is from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm and pays $14.75/hr.
Work Location: Delta, BC
If you or know someone who is looking for full-time work and meets the above qualifications, please forward your resume to us.
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail your resume to (DT) firstname.lastname@example.org and Alex at email@example.com and Meghna at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. TEXT “Seafood” to 604-377-9299
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source