Our Client, a progressive seafood processing plant located in Delta, BC, is seeking for production workers to join their team during the busy season.
What you need to know:
Shift time: Monday-Friday (08:00 AM – 04:30 PM)
Location: Delta, BC
Job Functions /General Responsibilities
(Include, but are not limited to):
– Sorting and organizing products along conveyor belts
– Cleaning and packing fish
– Further processing and packing of seafood products
– General production line duties
If you believe you have the right qualifications and personality for this job please email your resume to the attention of Human Resources Manager. Please include ‘Entry Level Production Worker’ in the subject line. We thank all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
– Starting wages of $16.50/hour
– Monday-Friday (08:00 am-04:30 pm) Full time opportunity
– Transit accessible
– A dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth
– Weekly pay cheques
– Opportunity for overtime
Why Work for Randstad?
We are a Human Forward Company that offers diversity, competitive wages and a safe work environment!
We have more market share for job opportunities for you than any other agency!
We offer medical and dental benefits that you can carry through our Sun-life Financial Program!
You can access us anytime on our state of the art mobile app to schedule your own shift!
Make additional money by joining our Referral Program: $100 for 100 hours worked (call us for more details)
– Must have own steel toe RUBBER boots (or can be provided for $30)
– Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs
– Must be comfortable handling SEAFOOD products and working in a cold environment
Shift Timings are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and pays $16.50/hr.
Work Location: Delta, BC
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail your resume to (DT) firstname.lastname@example.org or Meghna at email@example.com
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. TEXT 604-377-9299
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source