TUTTI – Your Online Food Community
Founded in 2017 in Victoria, British Columbia, TUTTI started as a small food and beverage delivery company with the goal of building a delivery service that brings communities together. TUTTI has the vision to provide local restaurants with an affordable delivery option that keeps profits in their pockets while offering incredible customer service, and a reliable team of couriers. TUTTI proudly specializes in connecting people with an outstanding network of locally owned businesses, including restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, and other service outlets. Using state-of-the-art technology, its automated delivery system is also ideal for smaller businesses, providing high quality and dependable customer service while giving users an enhanced easy-to-use app that provides instant access to Victoria’s best and only food and lifestyle delivery service. TUTTI has positively changed the way communities connect by catering to a new demand for more comprehensive delivery options while offering lower rates for both merchants and users. This means that TUTTI is much more accessible and beneficial to small businesses, and more user-friendly for everyone. TUTTI truly brings communities together!
10 am to 6 pm / 1 pm to 9 pm / 5 pm to 11 pm.
(May need to take 2-3 night shifts per week: 5 pm to 11 pm)
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Communicating respectfully and effectively with customers, vendors, and delivery drivers
– Solving problems and answering questions by phone and email in a professional manner
– Monitoring all orders on the backend system
– Updating Tutti website with menu changes, pricing adjustments, and so forth
– Handle all customer requests and complaints through all channels including phone calls, live chats, and emails.
– Language: English (Required) & Mandarin (Preferred)
– You have 2+ years of experience handling inbound customer issue resolution using email, phone, and chat.
– Exceptional communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution skills
– You are a highly-motivated individual that works well in a team environment.
– You are customer-centric and you love helping people.
– Having great attention to details and able to handle multiple tasks at a time
– Able to work under pressure
– Respect all people; able to always deal with people tactfully and professionally
– Strong work ethic
*-Extended health and dental benefits plan available for the full-time position
*-Ongoing support and career growth opportunities
Hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.20-$18.00 per hour
View Original Source Source