About the Role
Note: Your schedule could include evenings and weekends.
– Handle all inbound issue resolution for Tutti’s partner merchants, customers and drivers while maintaining an outstanding experience in every interaction.
– Address time- sensitive issues , such as payments, account questions, driver issues, or troubleshooting by email, phone or social media with professionalism in a timely manner.
– Develop a deep expertise in how Tutti’s processes, systems , and resources work, and how to use them to drive positive outcomes
– Demonstrate effective communication skills and relationship-building.
– Handle scheduling and schedule changes for customer service and driver teams.
– Design and execute customer service satisfaction surveys
– Handle all customer requests and complaints through all channels including social media, live chat, and email.
– Handle internal issues involving members of the customer service team, and provide HR and training support.
– You have 2+ years experience handling inbound customer issue resolution using email, phone and chat.
– You have 1+ year of team management experience, and are skilled in conflict resolution.
– You have experience in a fast-paced customer service role and resilient in an ever-changing environment.
– You have effective written communication skills including top-notch grammar, spelling, and the ability to write both formally and casually depending on the situation.
– You are a highly-motivated individual that works well in a team environment.
– You are customer centric and you love helping people.
– You have high emotional intelligence and you are great at building relationships.
– You are very organized –you can juggle both issue resolution & concise communication.
– You’re innovative –you’re not afraid to question the status quo.
– You’re a strategic thinker –you love thinking about new opportunities or process improvement.
– You have experience maintaining a high-level of professionalism.
Founded in 2017 in Victoria, British Columbia, TUTTI started as a small food and beverage delivery company with the goal of building a delivery service that brings communities together. TUTTI has a vision to provide local restaurants with an affordable delivery option that keeps profits in their pockets while offering incredible customer service, and a reliable team of couriers. TUTTI proudly specializes in connecting people with an outstanding network of locally owned businesses, including restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores and other service outlets. Using state-of-the-art technology, its automated delivery system is also ideal for smaller businesses, providing high quality and dependable customer service while giving users an enhanced easy-to-use app that provides instant access to Victoria’s best and only food and lifestyle delivery service. TUTTI has positively changed the way communities connect by catering to a new demand for more comprehensive delivery options while offering lower rates for both merchants and users. This means that TUTTI is much more accessible and beneficial to small businesses, and more user-friendly for everyone. TUTTI truly brings communities together!
Estimated Start Date: March 1st, 2021
Salary: $40000-$50000 annually
View Original Source Source