Are you a customer service representative looking for a new opportunity within the insurance space? Do you value customers and provide a high level of customer service? If so, then we may have the role for you. We are currently looking for a customer service representative to join our team in our office in a very central, Downtown Vancouver location. This role is a full time temporary to permanent position with an asap start date.
The main responsibilities of this role is to respond to all customer and client inquiries via phone and email.
Other duties include but are not limited to:-
– Answer all customer questions in an efficient and timely manner whilst building rapport
– Provide a high level of product knowledge to help resolve any issues or concerns
– Order management including processing PO’s and creating invoices
– Meet all internal targets
– Liaise with all other internal departments to help provide an excellent customer experience
– Deal with any and all escalations
– Administrative duties as required
Please note this is a full time position, Mon-Fri with office hours.
– Work with a company with an excellent culture
– Transit accessible in Downtown Vancouver
– Great office hours
– Full time role
– ASAP start date
– Working as part of a super friendly and cohesive team
– $17.00 hourly plus 4% vacation pay ($17.68 hourly after vacation pay is included)
– A minimum of 2 years in a customer service orientated role in an office setting
– call center / customer care work experience is an asset
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
– Great computer skills including MS Excel
– Well organized and motivated
– Can work well as part of a small team in Vancouver
If this sounds like a good fit for you then please apply directly to this posting as we are interviewing next week! This role will close quickly so please do not hesitate with your application!
Whilst we appreciate all applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source