Are you looking for new opportunities in customer service? Our client, a leader in the benefits/insurance industry, is looking for a customer service agent for their call center in downtown Montreal.
You will be responsible for:
– Answering calls from clients, resolving issues
– Assisting with order problems, exchanges, edits and tracking
– Building and maintaining a professional relationship with all participants
– Navigating in different systems and providing clients with appropriate information as needed
Great for anyone looking for a foot in the door that can potentially lead to perm opportunities!
– Vancouver location
– Start Date: ASAP
– 6 month contract
– Strong potential for perm hire afterwards
Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide a wide range of options to suit your needs
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a call center position
– Strong clerical skills
– Excellent computer skills (strong knowledge of Excel);
– Ability to navigate between multiple computer applications at the same time.
Qualified and interested in this position? Create your profile at www.randstad.ca and apply online. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
View Original Source Source