School District No. 42 (Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows)
School District No. 42 (Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows)
The Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows School District (SD No. 42) is defined by a culture of excellence and is highly regarded for the quality of its education and its commitment to students. Innovation, educational choice and student success is at the heart of all SD 42 efforts to support the learning needs of over 17,500 students. The school district has 22 elementary schools and 6 secondary schools and is governed by the Board of Education, comprised of 7 elected Trustees.
Reporting to the Manager of Operations, the Custodial Supervisor is responsible for the operational management of the school district’s custodial services. The Custodial Supervisor plans and manages the human, supply and technical resources to ensure the school district facilities are cleaned in accordance with appropriate health and safety standards for educational facilities. The Custodial Supervisor develops and implements goals and standards for custodial services of the school district. The performance of duties will require shift work.
The preferred candidate will possess:
- Five (5) years’ custodial supervisory experience in an educational setting including experience with supervision of unionized staff
- Certificates in Building Services and Custodial Supervision
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and equipment related to custodial services, testing methods for new products and equipment and ability to provide technical guidance and training to staff
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns, provide assistance in helpful, courteous and timely manner
- Excellent verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- A valid BC driver’s license and vehicle
- Qualifications as outlined in the job description
- A combination of equivalent training and experience may be considered
Salary: $72,406 – $90,508
To apply please visit https://bit.ly/3lpZ9qv
For more information about our School District please visit: https://www.sd42.ca/our-district/
Our staff members are the foundation of our system. When you join our school district, you become part of a talented community of educators and support staff dedicated to enriching the lives of all students and helping them achieve success.
View Original Source Source