Our client is a leader in the distribution of automotive refinish and industrial painting in North America. They are committed to offering flexible solutions by providing tools to help customers’ to stay competitive. We are seeking a Counter Automotive Parts Representative to join their growing team in North Vancouver.
Position – Counter Automotive Parts Representative
Location – Vancouver
Shift – Flexible start time 8am-6pm (8 hours shift)
Pay – Depending on experience
· Provide excellent customer service and automotive parts knowledge while meeting the needs of all telephone and walk-in customers.
· Work diligently with fellow staff at the store, region and organization levels in order to find the right solutions for customers.
· Adhere to inventory control programs, in-stock standards and all operating procedures
· Handle customer transactions; including sales, returns, defectives in a timely manner
· Work with the management team to react to customer service issues, customer complaints, and/or business opportunities.
· Willingness for continued learning and knowledge improvement.
· Perform a variety of tasks throughout the store to ensure the team’s success.
· Previous counter experience and excellent mechanical/automotive parts knowledge is required.
· Superior customer service skills, both on the phone and in person.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities.
· Time management and problem-solving skills.
– Extended Health Care | Dental | Care Vision
– Company pension
– Opportunity to move up in the company
Education, Experience and Technical skills
Completion of High School Diploma/Post Secondary education or equivalent work experience
Automotive Parts experience in the automotive aftermarket (Jobber) parts industry (min 1 year)
Experience with automotive repairs is an asset
Experience with MS Office products
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume via email to Elena Cowan | email@example.com
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source