We are currently looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join our client, one of Canada’s largest insurance and financial services companies, to support their real estate management office in their Vancouver location.
– Processing all incoming calls by interpreting the caller information and then accurately forwarding the call to the
correct business unit or person
– Coordination of tenant maintenance requests
– Ordering office supplies, and ensuring the efficient operation of the office
– Professionally greeting clients and providing some administrative assistance
– Typing correspondence including letters, memos, forms, cover sheets, policies and procedures
– Effectively communicating with the various departments within the company
– Sorting and delivering mail
– Other administrative duties as required
Work for a large insurance company
Pay Rate: $24/hr
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Start Date: September 28th, 2020
6 month contract with strong potential for extension
Located in downtown Vancouver
Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide you with a wide range of options to suit your needs.
– Strong organizational and time management skills for a high volume environment
– Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to manage fluctuating volumes of work
– Strong sense of initiative
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
– Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply online at www.randstad.ca. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source