Start: as soon as possible
Compensation: $14.60 per hour
Positions available: 1
Hours of work: 30 hours/week
10 working days of paid vacation, vacation is 4% of earnings, tip pool, meals included.
• Setting up workstations with all needed ingredients and equipment’s,
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods,
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
• May supervise kitchen helpers,
• May oversee kitchen operations,
• May set up and oversee buffets,
• May clean kitchen, working and dishwashing areas,
• May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies,
• May train junior kitchen staff.
• Completion of secondary school,
• Post-secondary education in hospitality or restaurant management in Canada
• Must have at least 1 years of experience as Cook in Canada,
• 3 years or more of experience as Cook is required,
• Level One Food Safe is required,
• Must have operational knowledge of English at CLB 5 or better.
Please email cover letter and resume to: Saiwoochop@gmail.com
View Original Source Source