Ms Tiffin located in the city of Vancouver, BC is looking to hire Permanent & Full time Cooks. The person should have some high school diploma along with relevant minimum 2 years of work experience in the same field and passion to succeed in food industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
• Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef.
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions.
• estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
• Order supplies and equipment.
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
• Clean kitchen and work areas.
• Organize and manage buffets and banquets.
• Manage kitchen operations.
We pay competitive wages $14.60 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Job Location: 6084 Fraser St. Vancouver, British Columbia – V5W 2Z7
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
View Original Source Source