Construction Labourer – Vancouver
Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Glacier West Construction Inc. is a family office and warehousing, and sustainable building construction in Western Canada. Glacier West offers construction delivery methods customized to the sector and needs of our clients and has provided project engineering and construction administration services for over 30 years. Glacier West is involved in management of projects of all sizes, including small renovations & industrial tenant improvements as well as full scale greenfield construction.
We are looking for 2 Construction Labourers with the following qualifications:
– Follow project instructions from construction manager or supervisor
– Unload tools, prepare building site materials, stack building materials, and set up equipment
– Direct traffic safely around the construction or road maintenance site
– Use construction and maintenance tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
– Follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
– Ensure regulated and proper headgear, earplugs, gloves, safety glasses, and clothing are worn
– Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
– Digging, moving dirt, or compacting space
– Provide assistance to contractors (i.e. craft workers, electricians, painters) as needed
– Clean and clear debris and hazardous materials
– Ensure construction equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
– Physical lifting and carrying capabilities per OH&S guidelines
– First aid
– Vehicle and transportation to site
– Basic rough carpentry capabilities
If you are interested and meet these qualifications please respond with your salary expectation (hourly) and a resume and we will reach out to you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
View Original Source Source