Constanta Group is hiring a Painter to join our team!
Greater Vancouver, BC.
Permanent, Full time
Wage – $ 25.00/hr
Skills requirements: Experience 2-3 years, Good English.
Education: Secondary school
• Read specifications, work order or receive instructions from supervisor;
• Calculate the amount of painting materials required for a project;
• Prepare surfaces to be painted: repair cracks and holes using different professional methods, clean and wash surfaces;
• Select premixed paints or mix and thin paint following specifications and instructions;
• Apply paint, wallpaper or other materials to exterior and interior surfaces;
• Use brushes, rollers, spray equipment and other professional hand and power tools;
• Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection;
• Assemble and erect scaffolding and swing stages to gain access to difficult areas.
Company’s business address:
105-9371 Hemlock Dr, Richmond, V6Y4K6
Please apply by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Constanta Group is a family-owned company and we offer quality painting for residential and commercial properties. We’re an established, reputable and fast-growing painting company.
View Original Source Source