Job overview: Our client Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market leader in premium-portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing operating businesses of the Nestlé Group and we are currently hiring a part-time Coffee Specialist in downtown Vancouver! You will be responsible for introducing customers to Nespresso’s luxurious coffee brands and providing them with personalized advice and guidance on specialty coffee products. This position involves retail mall hours and training will be provided.
– Competitive wage
– Quarterly bonus program
– Machine and monthly club credit
– Access to reduced rate for benefits program: Randstad Advantage
– Achieve personal and common sales and service level targets;
– Welcome the Boutique clientele and identify their needs;
– Ensure that the Boutique is clean (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented);
– Work in shifts and fulfill ones role and expectations. Support special events;
– Contribute to the management of inventories, stocks and cash;
– Participate in regular team briefings, meetings and on the job coaching sessions organized by the Boutique manager or team leader;
– Advise both prospects and Club members on Nespresso products and Services;
– Inscribe new Boutique customers, open their account, present the Boutique and Club services, and assist them in their selection during their first purchase;
– Initiate Club members to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range of products;
– Maximize the sale of all the Nespresso products presented in the Boutique (coffee, machines, accessories);
– Actively manage the database on a daily basis and permanently update customer records;
– Carry out an initial analysis of machine breakdowns reported by customers to orient them as effectively as possible towards the after sales service;
– Check payments in accordance with the defined procedure;
– Cash checks (if used in the country), enter payments made by credit cards;
– Check the correspondence of sums received with the orders and send all to the accounting department;
– 1 year of prior hotel, catering, sales or retail experience is required
– Available to work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
– Excellent presentation, communication &interpersonal skills; exceptional customer service skills
– Hands on and pragmatic
– Punctuality and discipline
– Strong team player
– Proactive and responsive to anticipate and fulfill customer needs
– Knowledge of coffee would be a great asset;
Randstad Sourceright: Our business is matching smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor. We use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide you with the best experience possible.
Randstad was founded in 1960, Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company’s history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
View Original Source Source