Are you a Cloud Infrastructure Developer looking to work within a highly collaborative environment? Our Downtown Vancouver client is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Developer who will be a software and systems engineering, in support of data engineering, machine learning, and analytics workloads in the Microsoft Azure environment. Apply for this awesome Cloud Infrastructure Developer opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Cloud Infrastructure Developer with our Downtown Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension.
• Fully remote position. So you can work from anywhere in Canada., even post-pandemic.
What will you do?
As a Cloud Infrastructure Developer with our Downtown Vancouver client, you will:
• Consulting and working very closely with various business stakeholders to design the overall technological design on the solution based on predefined standards.
• Deliver and support complex built-as-code infrastructure solutions.
• Deploy, support, and optimize highly scalable, fault-tolerant cloud solutions in support of data engineering, machine learning and analytics projects.
• Optimize new and already provisioned solutions for availability, scalability, security and cost.
• Deliver re-usable, flexible, built-as-code infrastructure solutions.
• Drive adoption of validated solution templates across the organization.
• Challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of solving technical problems.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Cloud Infrastructure Developer role with our Downtown Vancouver client:
• Experience with Automation and Infrastructure as Code solutions.
• Experience in an Agile/DevOps environment, CI/CD and application lifecycle management.
• Strong understanding of containerization technologies and platforms, specifically Kubernetes and Azure Container Instances.
• Strong coding and scripting skills, comfortable working in version control systems.
• Experience working on projects that span multiple organizations and business units Agile Experience.
• Experience managing technical priorities within the backlog.
• Excited about trying new solutions outside standard approved.
• Be a team member as part of technical customer engagements.
• Excellent problem-solving skills in resolving issues with complex systems.
• Excellent attention to detail and proven strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• High energy and passionate individual who is inspired to reach maximum potential.
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate within a distributed team as well as other departments at all levels of the organization.
• Embraces a culture of trust and complete transparency.
If this sounds like you, then the Cloud Infrastructure Developer role with our Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Apurva Shaw with your resume at:
View Original Source Source