Are you passionate about building a platform that can be relied on for years to come? Are you ready to reform a large and growing IoT business that you can impact millions of users directly worldwide? Do you have the experience and knowledge to create a new architecture solution? We would love to talk to you! Apply to this amazing Cloud Developer opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Cloud Developer with our Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• A 6-month contract with a high potential for extension.
• Remote 2-step video interview process.
What will you do?
As a Cloud Developer with our Vancouver client, you will:
• Work with data scientists, engineers, and cross-functional teams to build a large-scale best-in-class real-time recommendation system.
• Drive and work on architecture design, execute and deliver development results.
• Deploy and maintain applications in production environments.
• Be a part of our development team and actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Solve complex problems by utilizing disciplined development methodology, producing scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies.
• Utilize DevOps best practices and principles to build and leverage CI/CD pipelines.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Cloud Developer role with our Vancouver client, you must have:
• 3+ years of experience in cloud service development.
• Experience with recommendation or personalization platform.
• Experience in Big Data or distributed computing technologies like Spark, Map/Reduce, Airflow, Kafka, etc.
• Experience with ETL and data-mining technologies.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with AWS services.
• Proficiency in Java, design patterns, SQL, No-SQL or Graph DB.
• Proficiency in delivering large-scale, high-performance, high-availability, low latency, high-quality systems.
• Experience with declarative infrastructure provisioning tools such as Terraform.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate between technical and business groups, bring forward right cloud strategy.
If this sounds like you, then the Cloud Developer position could be a great next move for your career!
Please contact Apurva Shaw with your resume at:
View Original Source Source