Looking for a job that will allow you to combine your clinical expertise and your proven leadership skills? We have the position for you! We can offer an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Educator in our Public Health program.
Fraser Health is BC’s largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 26,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 6,500 volunteers provide a wide range of integrated health care services to over 1.8 million people living in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley – 1/3 of British Columbia’s population.
We have positive and compassionate work environments where you can bring your real passion for nursing leadership and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
– Developing programs that will achieve the most effective outcomes
– Determining education priorities that meet clinical and learner needs
– Delivering learner-centered educational activities to individuals or groups of staff, patients, clients, residents and families
– Evaluating education program efficiency by measuring the outcomes
– Collaborating with other practice leaders to provide leadership, consultation, and performance support
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
– Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
– Three (3) years of recent related public health nursing clinical experience in the designated clinical area, including one (1) year of education and/or leadership experience
– Completion of post graduate course work and/or certification applicable to the designated clinical area.
– Valid BC Driver’s License and access to personal vehicle for business-related purposes
This role is a temporary full-time position located in Surrey, BC. Surrey is one of Canada’s fastest growing cities and its land mass makes it the largest city in the province. Known as the City of Parks, Surrey has over 6,000 acres of parkland and 15 golf courses and driving ranges. Despite rapid growth, Surrey has held onto the rural flavour of its past, with about 35 per cent of its land designated as agricultural and still actively farmed.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Rate: $43.09 – $52.82 / hour
Rate: $43.09 – $52.82 / hour Job ID: 44796884
View Original Source Source