City of Surrey
Clerk 3 Bylaws
As the Clerk 3 in the Bylaw Call-Centre of the Bylaw Enforcement & Licensing Services Division, you will be responsible for performing a variety of moderately complex and diversified clerical support work in various capacities.
- Explaining regulations and procedures.
- Handling inquiries and complaints from the public and staff in a professional manner and with diplomacy.
- Establishing and maintaining satisfactory working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Assisting other staff as needed and additional duties as required.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Completed Grade 12.
- Supplemented by several courses in word processing, office practices and PC office applications.
- At least two years of full time experience and training in an office environment.
- An accurate typing speed of 45 wpm.
- An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
In addition, you must have the ability to communicate effectively, have good knowledge of computer applications and good keyboarding skills, along with the ability to follow routine procedures with minimum supervision.
This position will require you to work out of either the Operations Centre or City Hall with a non-standard work week schedule that will include weekend coverage. The hours of work may range anywhere between 7:30am to 3:30pm, and 10:00am to 6:00pm.
This posting will close on June 26, 2021
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
View Original Source Source