Jack Cooper has Immediate Openings for qualified Class 1 drivers with OTR exp. that would be interested in hauling cars from Vancouver into Alberta; from Alberta into the US, and from Vancouver into the US. Into the US as far south as Denver, Salt Lake, Kansas City, Portland. O/Os are paid 80% of the revenue depending on freight type. All Fuel Surcharge revenue is paid to the O/O. **Must be eligible to travel into the USA**
If you want more information, please call Brent Porritt 604-525-3321 or 800-569-5201.
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Minimum of two (2) years verifiable tractor/trailer (over-the-road) driving experience; or two (2) years auto haul driving experience;
· Must be able to pass a DOT pre-employment background check including drug screening and criminal background check
· No evidence of more than one current CDL license; nor previous history of suspension, revocation or cancellation of driving privileges, because of moving traffic violations or vehicle accidents within the past 3 years
· No combination of three (3) or more moving violations, convictions or preventable accidents in the past 36 consecutive months; nor previous history of conviction or forfeiture of bond for Major offenses while operating a motor vehicle; nor any involvement in a preventable rear-end accident within the last two (2) years*
View Original Source Source