Do you possess experience in change management principles, methodologies, and tools.? Our high-profile Downtown Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Change Program Coordinator, on a contract with strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Change Program Coordinator opportunity today!
Main Purpose and Function as Change Program Coordinator:
Provide change management implementation and overall program coordination support that contributes to the successful delivery of all transformation objectives of the People and Culture digital program.
As Change Program Coordinator
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive market hourly rates.
• Great culture
Supporting the Change Delivery Lead with change management program coordination and delivery as follows:
• Coordinates the deliverables in the communications and engagement plan and participates in development of written materials and templates.
• Coordinates development of training curriculum deliverables by SMEs and delivery activities per the program training plan
• Prepares change advocacy presentations and materials to support program sponsor roadmap.
• Engages appropriate collaboration partners and SMEs to drive change.
• Facilitates readiness assessment evaluations and pulse check tools.
• Maintains tracking to monitor change progress against the program roadmap.
• Support and communicate program methodology, intake & gating process, status reporting, maintain templates, etc.
• Program site management & administration i.e., updating and maintaining site information & project and program information, documentation, records and written assets
• Prepare program/PDO materials for presentation and distribution – editing, proofing.
Minimum Position Requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
• Functional experience and knowledge of PROSCI change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
• Minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience in delivering transformation change management initiatives (changes to structure, process, people, technology, and information) using project and change management methods in complex, multi-stakeholder environment as part of a program.
• Experience in technology change management projects is preferable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Familiar with standard SDLC and stakeholder integration, IT technical terms and program management monitoring and controlling activities.
• Skill in using software tools, applications (MS Office, Adobe Creative Cloud) for content development.
• Collaboration tool/site administration experience (SharePoint/Teams) in respect of organizing, updating as a key communication tool.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Able to organize and prioritize work among multiple deadlines; adaptable to ambiguity.
• Demonstrates strong initiative and ability to build relationships to work collaboratively.
If you have experience in delivering transformation change management initiatives and engaging with business stakeholders, then the Change Program Coordinator role with our Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Meenakshi Yadav with your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Original Source Source