Do you possess experience in Change Management and Training in large-scale projects in a leadership role? Our high-profile Downtown Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Change Management & Training Lead, on a contract with strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Change Management & Training Lead opportunity today!
Outline of the Role:
The Change Management & Training Lead is responsible for the development of the change management, training, and sustainment approach for a program and all the corresponding deliverables – including change impact assessments, and sustainment planning – needed to enable the approach. The lead will also execute communication and engagement activities and collaborate with cross-functional partners and subject matter experts (SMEs) throughout different project phases.
As Change Management & Training Lead
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive market hourly rates.
• Great culture
Change Management & Training Lead, What you’ll be doing
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Define and recommend a change management, training, and sustainment approach for a business and technical systems program based on a predetermined scope and leveraging a standard methodology
• Develop and execute plans to support the successful delivery of cross functional program – deliverables and activities include stakeholder engagement, communication, training assets, assessment, and sustainment
• Oversee and support in the creation of learning assets including e-Learns, videos, activities and step by step guides to train multiple roles within a system or new processes
• Proactively build and manage strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure successful program execution
• Act as the integrator and communication focal point for all change and education deliverables to ensure completeness of the change management and training plan
• Identify potential people risks and anticipated points of resistance; develop plans to mitigate concerns
• Provide formal and informal change management coaching to the program team and business stakeholders
• Share and identify best practices to accelerate the development of change readiness, training roll out, and sustainment acumen
Change Management & Training Lead, What you’ll bring
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Personal Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or related discipline
• Knowledge of change management and learning principles and methodologies
• 3-5 years’ experience in change management and training in large-scale technical system projects in a leadership role
• Background in Learning Design working with content authoring software an asset
• Vertical retail and/or business operations experience would be an asset
• Strong analytical, problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, written, and verbal
• Excellent listening and facilitation skills
• Coaching and mentoring skills, especially influencing others to move toward a common goal or vision
• Entrepreneurship and resourcefulness – a self-starter
• Must be a team player and able to work with and enroll others
• Prior work with a learning management system (LMS) an asset
• Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Smartsheet
If you have experience in change management & training in a leadership role, then the Change Management & Training Lead role with our Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Meenakshi Yadav with your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Original Source Source