Recognized for its dedication to inclusion, diversity, and strong partnerships with the community, the Richmond School District is among one of the largest districts in British Columbia with some of the highest graduation rates in the province. With a deep history of high quality experiences for students, the Richmond School District strives to provide the best education and future for every student.
School District No. 38 (Richmond) requires a permanent Bus Driver to work on a full-time basis throughout the school district. The work involves the operation of school buses used to transport students within the district and on field trips. Please note these positions are a split shift.
• A valid BC Class 2 Driver’s License with an air brake endorsement;
• At least one (1) years’ work experience in the operation of passenger busses;
• Demonstrated safe driving history as represented by a Driver’s abstract from the Motor Vehicle branch;
• Practical working knowledge of school bus maintenance and repair requirements;
• The ability to deal in a friendly, courteous and effective manner with a variety of passenger situations;
• A good knowledge of the Greater Vancouver geographic locations, road and traffic patterns.
The rate of pay is $27.73/hr.
Please submit a recent resume, cover letter and ICBC Drivers Abstract to https://bit.ly/35IrYJH and include the contact information of at least two past supervisors as professional references.
The Richmond School District is the Best Place to Learn and Lead
We thank the interest of all applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View Original Source Source