Loafe Cafe located at 6163 University Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1., is currently recruiting a Café Manager (NOC 0631) for full-time, permanent position to start as soon as possible. This position requires a minimum of 40 hours of work per week. The successful candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English and must have at least 3 years of managerial role experience in a high-end café environment. Salary is $26.44/hour. Imperative that the successful candidate has experience in the sale and service of alcohol as well as high volume food service.
• Manage all day to day operations in the café
• Ensure health and safety guidelines are strictly followed
• Maintain beverage, food, and supplies inventory and compose final reports
• Balance budget and lead initiatives to increase sales and profits
• Hire, train and schedule staff
• Conduct staff performance review on a regular basis
• Maintain high quality of product and service executed by staff
• Lead bi-weekly manager’s meetings
• Perform related duties as assigned
Education and Training Required:
• Must have at least 3 years of work experience as a Café’ Manager
• Must have experience with Optimum Control (Inventory Control system)
• Superior communication and customer service skills are essential
• Must have expert ability in the use of espresso equipment
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Must have Food Safe Certificate Level 1 Certificate
• Must have minimum 1 year kitchen experience
• Must have Serving it Right Certificate
• Deep knowledge of provincial liquor laws and service guidelines
• Must be available to work evenings, weekends and overtime when required.
The successful candidate will have exemplary organizational skills and ability to manage many competing priorities. Our company has an excellent reputation for quality service that exceeds customer expectations, and we expect our employees to be professional and personable. They will motivate, inspire and lead those around them by setting an example of excellence in all that they do.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those meeting the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Send your resume:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 6163 University Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1 ; Attn: Loafe Café
View Original Source Source