**Applicants from Vancouver, BC ONLY**
Our company is looking for a business development representative to be responsible for generating leads, meeting sales goals, and engaging customer prospects. Duties will include cold calling, sales presentations, contract negotiations, and product demonstrations. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every client in order to boost company growth, hit customer acquisition targets, and increase profitability.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and possess superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
● Passionate about making a difference within a company.
● College diploma in business completed or in-progress.
● Minimum 2-years experience in a sales or marketing position.
● Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
● Ability to think strategically and influence decisions at a high level.
● Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
● Well-organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multitask.
● Willing to travel locally within the assigned market (dependant on current Covid-19 restrictions).
● Experience with CRM systems or similar applications.
● No criminal record.
● Establish first impressions with potential merchants through cold-call and email introductions.
● Develop corporate business in the assigned market.
● Interact with and empower business owners every day
● Sell merchants on the value of partnering with Tutti through revenue share agreements
● Accelerate a highly organized sales cycle with the goal of closing deals within a few weeks
● Develop and adopt new ways of gaining access, building trust, overcome objections, and create urgency
● Share on-the-ground learnings with sales leadership and operations team
● Understand merchants’ needs, requirements, and be able to relate to them with your industry knowledge and experience.
● Driving the new sales model and aligning the sales process to meet new growth and service models.
● Establish performance goals and create strategies to achieve the goals.
● Collaborate within your team to identify innovative growth strategies for the company.
● Work with the marketing team to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
Founded in 2017 in Victoria, British Columbia, TUTTI started as a small food and beverage delivery company with the goal of building a delivery service that brings communities together. TUTTI has a vision to provide local restaurants with an affordable delivery option that keeps profits in their pockets while offering incredible customer service, and a reliable team of couriers. TUTTI proudly specializes in connecting people with an outstanding network of locally owned businesses, including restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores and other service outlets. Using state-of-the-art technology, its automated delivery system is also ideal for smaller businesses, providing high quality and dependable customer service while giving users an enhanced easy-to-use app that provides instant access to Victoria’s best and only food and lifestyle delivery service. TUTTI has positively changed the way communities connect by catering to a new demand for more comprehensive delivery options while offering lower rates for both merchants and users. This means that TUTTI is much more accessible and beneficial to small businesses, and more user-friendly for everyone. TUTTI truly brings communities together!
Salary: Negotiable + commission
Expected Start Date: March 1st, 2021
Job Type: Full-time
View Original Source Source