This role’s key focus will build and maintain relationships with VMware’s customers. Great opportunity with a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing.
With these VMware customers, the Technical Account Manager resource will be a major focal point for everything that is related to VMware for different teams and levels from the most technical to the most senior executive. The subcontracting TAM will escort and guide them in their journey to be market leaders by using VMware’s newest and most advanced technologies in information technologies.
You will also play a key part in representing your customers in VMware, sharing their experience and wishes with the account teams, support and product managers, helping to draw the shape of our products and contribute your point of view for our shared success.
The TAM role acts as a cross-functional advisor and customer advocate. This service is designed to support a long-term partnership between VMware and its customers to help transform the customers’ IT organization. Traditionally, the TAM role is a benefit to and leveraged by, the largest VMware enterprise and global customer based. These customers make wide-scale strategic commitments to VMware’s VMware’s portfolio of solutions platform and are transitioning to IT service delivery models.
Contract position with long term potential
Located in Vancouver
Work for a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing
· Build executive sponsorship with insight into VMware strategy, comparative customer benchmarks and access to VMware executives.
· Serve as an extended member of the VMware team to generate visibility of your progress with VMware solutions, including; implementation status and return on investment.
· Provide program management for VMware’s portfolio of solutions initiatives across multiple lines of business, customer organizations and application owners.
· Serve as advocates to escalate your needs and concerns across the VMware organization.
· Facilitate architecture validation from VMware and ecosystem partners to help guide and plan deployments.
· Provide best practices to support expanding IT service delivery infrastructures.
· Regular meetings with stakeholders to review goals, challenges and current implementation
· Customer Assessment Reports to facilitate VMware-Customer alignment
· Interface across multiple lines of business and application owners to identify unique needs to be addressed for success
· Organizational resource assessment and customized training and education plan for ITaaS transformation
· Provide recurring reports on VMware deployment status
· Quarterly Executive Summary Report provides review of program progress
Extensive VMware knowledge (certifications) and implementation experience. The TAM should be able to translate that experience and knowledge into a comprehensive understanding of our customers’ environment to drive on-going success leveraging VMware’s portfolio with the customer.
· Enhances visibility of VMware’s portfolio of solutions initiatives across multiple lines of business, organizations and application owners, through a single, focal point via the Subcontracting TAM
· Impact the end-customers Return on Investment (ROI) by accelerating standardization, aligning people and processes according via proven VMware best practices with an experienced resource.
· Mitigates risk for the end customer by working with a VMware insider who can identify pitfalls common to large implementations.
· Expands the end customers understanding of VMware’s portfolio of solutions and related technologies supporting more efficient, agile, IT service delivery models.
View Original Source Source