15-20 hours per week $20 per hour depending on experience plus bonus, start immediately or mid-January 2021 start date.
We are a small but growing business development consulting firm in need of part-time help with our business development in Downtown, Vancouver. This position requires an ambitious self-starter with relationship selling skills. Students welcome with a minimum of 1 year (full or part-time) experience is essential.
This position will require a highly organized person with a natural attention to detail. You will be responsible for much of the pre-sales preparation & after-sales work assisting the sales department:
* Identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities.
* Organize & maintain the flow of information to the sales team.
* Booking appointments with existing customers, and sourcing potential new customers.
* Process and send out quotes.
* Follow up/close deals.
* Strong and professional communication skills – written, verbal & presentation.
* Knowledge of social media and experience in advertising would be a strong asset.
* Drivers license and own vehicle would be an asset.
Although the hours are flexible, if you live more than 25 min outside of this area, this position is probably NOT suitable.
Please note: Submit your resume and a brief concise cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Company: Bizdev & Sales Solutions· Location: Downtown Vancouver in the West End only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster
View Original Source Source