Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
We are looking to hire experienced business architects to continue our growth and meet our client’s needs.
Are you an experienced professional with a good knowledge of business processes and business technology? Are you recognized for your leadership and coaching skills? You could have a positive and significant influence in the success of our projects. We are interested in meeting with you!
- Participate in the development of business files;
- Guide and support user branches in expressing their business needs, defining target processes and expressing requirements;
- Contribute to the development of scenarios and recommend business solutions that take into account the needs expressed by senior management, management guidelines, and enterprise architecture requirements;
- Collaborate in the development of plans for the project’s implementation, in relation to its objectives, scope and expected outcomes, as well as consider the alignment with the overall work plan;
- Perform communication tasks, including writing texts and presentations, to disseminate the results and ensure ownership;
- Prepare the necessary documentation for the business case’s disclosure, executive notes, executive summaries, case arguments and detailed visual presentations;
- Facilitate and participate in various team meetings related to business files, planning, balance sheets and provide leading-edge expertise;
- Conduct collaboration and knowledge transfer activities with resources and stakeholders assigned to business files;
Complete other activities related to the development of business cases.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
View Original Source Source