Are you an experienced Business Analyst in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile Downtown Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Business Analyst to join their team on a 12-month contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Business Analyst opportunity today!
About this team:
As the People Technology and Digital Workplace team, we are committed to delivering a frictionless employee experience – from the interactions within our core HR systems (i.e. Avature, Workday, Dayforce) and downstream systems (i.e. payroll, benefits, asset protection, finance, BI, labor planning, etc.) to the way we collaborate and communicate globally.
A day in the life:
The Business Analyst works closely with business stakeholders and technology teams to create both business and functional requirements for features and functionality to support our internal business needs and guest experiences.
· Business and functional requirements gathering
· Translating business strategy into roadmaps
· Prioritizing requirements based on business and technical needs
· Including dependency management and architectural decisions in requirements
· Aligning overall scope and sequencing recommendations with business stakeholders
· Utilizing artifacts such as business requirements documents, JIRA, Confluence, and business process documentation to facilitate requirements alignment sessions
· 3+ years of business analyst experience (preference for those with a background in HR or HRIS)
· Experience providing requirements for small to medium initiatives
· Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
· Proven facilitation and problem-solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated experience making tradeoffs between business needs and technology constraints while keeping the end-user needs at top of mind
· Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
· Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
· Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
· Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
· Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
· Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
If you are an experience Business Analyst and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this Business Analyst role with our high-profile Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
For more information, click the Apply button now!
View Original Source Source