The City of Campbell River is seeking a full-time Business Analyst.
Why Campbell River?
Campbell River offers a rare combination of a welcoming small town feel with large city amenities. From summer markets and street events to an active arts and culture community to year-round, world class recreational opportunities, the Campbell River lifestyle is unparalleled. We are 45 minutes from the top of Mt. Washington and just minutes from over 100 km of all level of mountain biking and hiking trails and are surrounded by ocean, rivers and lakes for sports fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding… and whale watching.
This growing community is served by a brand new hospital, ferry terminal to the Discovery Islands, Campbell River Airport (YBL) with daily flights to Vancouver in 35 minutes, municipal broadband infrastructure, a School District with innovative programs, and North Island College that boasts over 70 programs in seven areas of study.
As part of the Finance Department, you will work in a customer focused environment. You will be an integral member of the Finance team responsible for evaluating the City’s Financial Management Systems.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A post-secondary degree in Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science or other relevant disciple;
- Minimum of five (5) years of practice experience in business systems analysis, with experience as a project lead within the last seven (7) years.
- Previous experience leading projects, documenting business processes, and preparing business reports and project plans.
Who you are!
- Highly organized and have excellent time management skills
- You believe that proper planning is the key to success
- Positive and optimistic
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Diplomatic; you treat everyone with respect and dignity
The rate of pay for this permanent, full-time, CUPE bargaining unit position is $41.76 per hour (2021 wage) based on a 35-hour work week and includes a comprehensive benefits package.
This posting closes on Sunday, January 24, 2021.
Please send your resume with covering letter, quoting Competition EXT-20-41 to:
Human Resources Department, City of Campbell River
301 St. Ann’s Road, Campbell River, BC V9W 4C7
Fax: (250) 286-5760
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those short listed for interviews will be contacted.
View Original Source Source