City of Surrey
Business Analyst 2
As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation.
City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city—and their careers—forward. Build a City. Build a Future at the City of Surrey
As a Business Analyst 2, you will be responsible for defining business scope and objectives through research, fact-finding and a good understanding of applicable business and industry requirements. The successful incumbent will act as a liaison between business areas and the solution teams within their designated portfolio. You have a proven ability to support teams through departmental and organizational change and you have good stakeholder engagement, relationship and team building skills.
Union – CUPE Local 402 – Regular Full-Time.
As a key member of the team, this position will:
- Work closely with business unit representatives and management to identify business improvement opportunities, assess business problems and make recommendations, within the assigned portfolio.
- Act as a liaison between business users and solution teams.
- Analyze and produce moderately complex integrated processes.
- Create requirements and workflow documentation including business and functional decisions, current and future state processes, use cases and business process re-engineering documentation.
- Degree in a related field from a recognized institution with two years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation & analysis, stakeholder assessments as well as process modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of business analysis documentation techniques.
- Facilitate meetings and present information to stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to complete work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to critically analyze information and problem solve.
- Experience within the public sector is an asset.
- Experience working with Agile Principles is an asset.
- Applicants under consideration will be required to consent to a Police Information Check/Vulnerable Sector Check
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
View Original Source Source