Manpower is currently hiring for part-time Brand Ambassadors for one of our clients, a national telecommunications company who is seeking creative, flexible and outgoing individuals to join their team.
Successful candidates will take ownership and deliver on objectives through two types of events:
1. Local Experiential Marketing Events: Speaking to current and potential customers about the client’s products and services. This shift will include event set-up and tear down.
2. Door Warming: Meeting customers, or potential customers, at their homes to deliver a gift and a message on behalf of the client. This role does not include sales, but an opportunity to inform the public about the client’s products & services.
Why work with us?
* Weekly pay: $17.48 per hour
* 12-month contract
* Flexible hours, which will depend on event schedules and on your availability
* Part-time position: Get up to 20 hours a week of work
* Work location will vary per event, sometimes including multiple locations per shift
* Mileage reimbursement will be provided depending on work location
What you will be doing:
* Pick up required collateral, swag, gifts or event equipment as required.
* On event, set up table or booth in accordance with client’s brand standards.
* Engage with event attendees, sometimes actively searching them out.
* Post event, help break down the table/tent and return all materials as arranged.
* When door warming, engage in conversations with anyone who opens the door.
* Collecting information when there is either strong interest in a product, answering questions.
* In case of frustration towards the client, collecting information so the appropriate teams can follow up.
What do you bring to the job?
* 1-2 years of customer service, events or sales experience
* Access to a vehicle
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of a second language is a strong asset
* Be comfortable with technology and motivated to meet personal and event goals
* Desire to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done
Select “Apply Now” and Recruiter will reach out as soon as possible.
Not the job for you?
Set up your profile at www.manpower.ca and see what other opportunities Manpower currently has available.
Feel free to share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire!
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
View Original Source Source