Job overview: Our client Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market leader in premium-portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing operating businesses of the Nestlé Group. We are hiring Part-Time Boutique Team Leader in Vancouver, BC. You will act as an ambassador of the Nespresso brand in our Boutique. And be the main and privileged contact point with the customer with whom he/she is in direct contact. The Boutique Team Leader is responsible for taking orders, understanding and satisfying customer needs, listening, informing and proposing solutions to customer problems. This position involves retail mall hours and training will be provided.
Boutique Specialist Training
• Provide guidance on following the Mystery Shopper scripts
• Nessoft Training to new employees
• Machine Training for new employees
• Coffee training
• Return management procedures
• Cash handling procedures
• Tax exempt procedures
• Nespresso policies procedures (related to Nespresso products)
• B2B main points to communicate to Guests
• Set training agenda for on-boarding new employees
• Develop a schedule for the staff to assist in Boutique daily tasks responsibilities
• Communicates a clear understanding of the Company’s values
• Assist Manager in setting work schedules
• Role play (Mystery Shopper scenarios)
• Provide employee recognition for team success
Stock Management / Nessoft Management
• Ensure boutique is in stock with all supplies
• Submit stock transfers
• Process returns
• Submit and process stock transfers
• Understanding of Boutique Budget for Decoration and Tasting products
• Report stock deficiencies to manager
• Prepare and review daily and weekly reporting on machine and capsule sales
• Meet with Manager on a weekly basis
• 2 years of training in customer relations & Sales
• Expertise in oral communication for each type of customer
• Experience in team management
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, IT phone system and of statistics
• Management by priority
• Good analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to answer to “difficult” customers
• Strong interest in our product and in coffee in particular
Randstad Sourceright: Our business is matching smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor. We use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide you with the best experience possible.
Randstad was founded in 1960, Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company’s history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source