Have you previously been responsible for coordinating client billing information? Do you have previous experience preparing and sending invoices to clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your skills with a globally recognized organization? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a Billing Administrator to work at our clients downtown Vancouver office (mostly working from home). In this role you will work full time hours on a 8 months assignment and earn a rate of $24.50 per hour. As a Billing Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
• Leading the invoicing process for assigned accounts and teams of partners and staff, including
monitoring WIP, reviewing of engagements to determine fees and expenses to be charged,
drafting invoices, managing review by practice staff, finalizing and issuing invoices to clients as
per billing deadlines/schedules
• Confirming invoicing arrangements with the client representative prior to issuing the first invoice to ensure high quality
• Issuing of invoices on a timely basis to ensure partners’ monthly billing targets are met
• Reconciling and relief of related time and expense charges in iPower
• Preparing monthly detailed WIP analysis on a client-by-client basis to determine discounts and
preparing month-end provision
• Liaising between Practice and Finance staff regarding any administrative problems
• Tracking fees against budget, and conducting global fee reporting as required
• Preparing and maintaining Year-to-Date fee summaries as required
• Maintaining billing information such as client codes, billing rate schedules, and other data.
• Running Accounts Receivable aged lists for the partners and agreeing on follow up activities to collect the outstanding balances. Resolving Accounts Receivable issues (assisting with responding to client queries regarding invoices, including preparation of analyses and amended invoices when required or as directed by the partner or manager)
• Gain experience working for a globally recognized accounting firm
• Work full time hours on an 8 month assignment
• Earn a competitive rate based upon qualifications
• Downtown Vancouver, BC location (mostly working remotely)
• 2-4 years of progressive experience in a Billing role
• Intermediate knowledge of billing rules and processes
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of leadership and staff
• Ability to establish respect and rapport with team and others
• Strong knowledge of business fundamentals and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment and follow up on project requirements
• Strong MS Office and ability to learn new software
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source